Saturday, September 1, 2012

Secret about Erika

          You should know something about me before we continue with this blogger/reader relationship. It is something that could definitely make or break how you feel about me, my cooking abilities, my sanity, and my blog. Are you ready for it? You sure? Ok, here goes. My name is Erika, and I LOVE Garlic! I don’t mean that I like to have a little of it now and then when I have pasta. No, I love it on EVERYTHING.
          My family has a running joke that if the house smells like garlic, they know who is cooking.  And let me tell you, my garlic containing dishes always taste magnificent! Here is how much I love garlic…on Christmas this past year my family gave me my own bulb of Elephant Garlic. WOW.
Yes, I know. I have much different hair now. In fact, I like to completely
change my hair every 4 months or so. It comes with my craziness
          Sadly to say, I never got to use it. My mom and I attempted to use it in something, but it had a terrible taste so we threw it away L I know, very sad. Garlic should never be thrown away, unless it is moldy and brown, of course.
          Anyway, I just felt I needed to share this embarrassing trait about myself before we continue this relationship. It is only fair that you know my craziness when it comes to garlic.  Also, I just didn’t have a recipe to share today, so I wanted to give you something J Happy Saturday!
 
p.s. If you have a recipe that you want me to try, let me know. I am always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment