· Yuminess---10---I don’t think I even need to describe how good this tastes.
· Easiness---7---While cheesecake is delicious to eat, it is very annoying to make. I hate that it has to chill for hours before it is able to be eaten.
· 1 box fudge brownie mix (make according to directions)
· 4 packages (8oz. each) cream cheese, softened
· 1 ½ cups sugar
· ¾ cups creamy peanut butter
· 2 tsp vanilla extract
· 3 eggs
· ½ cup peanut butter chips
· 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
· Make brownie mix according to package. Pour ½ of batter into a 10” springform pan (spray with pam). Bake for 15-17 minutes at 350°. Cool on a wire rack for about 15 minutes. Cover the bottom of the springform pan in foil to prevent leaking.
· In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Pour over the crust (I like to wrap the inside of the springform edgs in parchment paper to prevent it from sticking to the edges)
· Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set (you want it to jiggle a little bit). Remove from the oven; let cool for 30 minutes.
· In a microwavable bowl, melt the semisweet chocolate chips and spread over the top of the cheesecake once it is cool. Sprinkle with the peanut butter chips.
· Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated.